Services that are required for external evaluation of an enterprise’s activity for developing long-term and short-term strategies.
Financial consulting includes:
- Evaluation and financial modeling;
- Transfer pricing;
- M&A transaction support;
- Recommendations for optimizing business processes.
Full list of financial consulting services
- Formation of strategic architecture in the company;
- Construction and improvement of operational processes;
- Analysis of functional and organizational structure;
- Preparation of financial plans and budgets;
- Identification of business risks;
- Evaluating company development opportunities and optimizing cost management;
- Calculation of need for working capital;
- Business preparation for sale;
- Analysis and evaluation of options for exit from business.
Tax consulting and audit consists of:
- Verification of current taxation approaches to eliminate systemic mistakes in tax accounting and reduce tax risks;
- Preparation for tax audit, identification of risks of tax violations and recommendations for their elimination;
- Support in communications with tax authorities and preparation of reasoned expert opinions;
- Development of a strategy for appealing decisions of tax authorities.
Full list of tax audit services
- Consulting and methodological assistance for the effective organization of tax accounting and optimization of tax burden;
- Consultations on taxation of foreign companies and their representative offices in Ukraine;
- Statement of tax invoices and verification of tax invoices received from suppliers;
- Communication with suppliers on the timely provision of tax invoices, as well as the correctness of their completion;
- Preparation of a register of tax invoices and its submission to the bodies of the Ministry of Income and Fees;
- Preparation and submission of monthly tax returns from VAT;
- Preparation and submission of a tax return (as an option – on the basis of credentials / primary documents received from the customer);
- Providing decoding of the tax return on the basis of financial accounting data;
- Analysis of expenses reflected in the accounting for their inclusion in tax expenses;
- Accrual of depreciation in tax accounting;
- Discuss with the customer the main indicators of declarations, as well as potential risks and ways to minimize them;
- Periodic check of the correctness of filling in the declarations prepared by the customer’s employees;
- Preparation and submission of tax returns;
- Verification of accounting data with the data of tax accounting, identification of permanent and temporary differences;
- Control over timely submission of tax returns and payment of relevant payments to the budget;
- Monitoring of changes in the tax legislation of Ukraine and notification of the customer about changes that may significantly affect its economic activity.